Saturday 21 November 2015

Hand Drawn Graphics

I decided to hand design a puff for my magazine front cover. My intention was to create a 'stamp like' puff with the purpose of it to inform the magazine readers that the main cover story is exclusive to Amplified. This makes the story on the front cover seem more exciting and interesting and will encourage my target audience to buy, it as they know they won't be able to read the interview anywhere else. 

My hand drawn puff designs:



My puff design I choose to include on my magazine front cover:



I choose this design because out of all my designs this one resembles a stamp/seal shape the most. I like that the puff looks like a seal as they tend to be found on important documents and letters. This then enforces the idea that this article is of extreme importance and will encourage it to be bought by my target audience. I will edit the colours on Photoshop so that it stands out on my front cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment