Tuesday 17 November 2015

Pre-Production Work: Hand Drawn Graphics

I decided that I would like to include lighting bolt shapes on my front cover to divide my cover lines, I think that lighting bolts are a good idea as they match the style of my masthead and follow my theme of sound waves and amplifying music. I also decided that I would like to include explosion type graphics on my front cover and double page spread which to make my cover story exciting. The explosion fits with the theme of the article and interview as it is about a new rock band who have come out of no where and become famous, similarly to how an explosion starts off as nothing and gets bigger. When drawing both of these I intended on scanning them into Photo Shop and editing them to give them a cartoon feel. 

'Lightning Bolt' Drawing





'Explosion' Drawing











No comments:

Post a Comment