Saturday 21 November 2015

Hand Drawn Type Face

On my contents page, I decided to include an introduction to the issue of my music magazine. I finished the paragraph with 'Team Amplified', as if signing off a letter to my target audience who are reading my magazine. To make the message more personal, I decided to also hand sign the introduction paragraph. This will make the reader feel more connected to the magazine and could help to encourage them to buy it again in the future. 

Hand written signature designs:


My chosen hand written signature to put on my contents page:


I choose this design to include on my contents page as it is easy to read, and has clearly been written by hand. I also particularly like the little lighting bolt I included as it matches the magazines theme on the front cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment